Dates & Overview
July 2nd- July 31st, 2016.
- Experience a month- long residential summer for young women in high school and on their gap year, ages 15-18.
- Participate in a Permaculture Design Course and receive official certification (a "PDC") as permaculture designers, enabling you to work as designers after completion of the program.
- Live, play, and work in nature and community on a permaculture farm practicing restorative agriculture in a community of other young female leaders.
- In addition to farming, learn and practice nonviolent communication, intentional living, justice activism, and culinary arts.
- Build relationship with mentors in and recently graduated from college.
- Become part of a lifelong network of women building a resilient, just future.
Note: We are aware that gender identity is complicated, and hold space for any student who self-identifies as female to attend the program.